Here ou will find a wide range of shorts, bermuda shorts, jeans shorts for your girl or boy. Especially in high temperatures, a pair of shorts, bermudas or jeans should not be missing from your child's wardrobe. Whether you are looking for airy linen shorts or jeans shorts, you should find what you are looking for here. We offer a variety of shorts in trendy designs and different materials.
Trendy shorts for babies, toddlers, kids & teens
We regularly receive questions from customers and the most frequently asked questions are answered in our FAQ section for shorts. Click here! If you still have questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact us here, we will do our best to help you.
Shorts from high-quality brands also made from organic cotton and recycled polyester
Many of the shorts in our range are made from organic cotton and/or recycled materials with an ecological and sustainable approach.
Whether for romping & playing, going to the beach or many other activities, shorts can be worn. In our selection, you'll find a range of different Bermuda shorts, denim shorts, sweatshorts and hot pants from well-known manufacturers that stand out for their quality and trendy styles. On the one hand, you will find the Danish manufacturer "Name It". It is characterised by a good price/performance ratio. We have also included "Blue Seven", a German company, in our range. It impresses with its super-fashionable designs and child-friendly prints.
If you want to find out more about the materials and their properties and differences, click here!
Affordable shorts to suit many of your child's activities
Many of our cotton shorts have an elastic waistband and/or drawstring, making them suitable for any body shape of your child. For your girl, for example, we have fashionable high-waist jeans shorts that you can combine with our T-shirts. On warmer summer evenings, our Bermuda shorts for boys go well with our long-sleeved shirts or one of the hoodies from our range. When it comes to questions like "What is the right trouser size for my child? just click here and you will be taken to the size guide for children's trousers.
FAQ shorts for babies, toddlers and children
Our recommendation is:
- No matter which trousers, short or long, jeans or cotton trousers, wash them inside out to keep the colour fresh for longer.
- Do not use fabric softener to protect the fibres, you also prevent allergies and protect the environment.
- The most popular are short jean shorts, they are all-rounders and are the most worn trousers in the world.
- Also like the jeans shorts, the short chinos = light cotton trousers are very popular.
- Bermudas are made of many different materials as well as jeans or chinos.
- Cargo shorts, originally trousers for workers, have patch or sewn-in pockets on the side of the thigh or at the knee. They have become a major trend this year and are very popular with young people. Cargo means freight.
- Then there are the sweatshorts, they look sporty, have a drawstring, are made of soft fabric and are super comfortable. They can be worn with a long-sleeved shirt, hooded jumper or cardigan.
- High Waist Jeans are high cut and sit at the waist.
- Mom fit jeans are also high waisted but are cut wider at the bottom and thigh.